Skip to main content

Wow! What A Day!!!

I have been in my craft closet ALL DAY!!! Wow! That is a record even for me. I've just had quite a few things piling up that I wanted to get done, after all, I'm preparing for the Copic invasion. I want my workspace free and clear for their arrival. Yah... I really am THAT obsessed! hahahaha! So anyway, a Ms. Denise Hill over at Paper Pastime sucked me in to a challenge of sorts. She used gel pens in her Cricut making the most adorable designs. I mentioned that I had the gel pen assembly since last year and hadn't ever used it... do you think I could just leave it at that? Oh No! I committed myself to making something. So here it is... well, it's the START of something anyway. I'm waiting on some supplies to be restocked at my local Joann's to actually finish what will end up being an awesometripular old world card. But in the meantime, if anyone is intersted in using this design yourself, I have uploaded it to my cut file library that is found in the right margin of my blog at the very top titled NEW My Gypsy Cut Files. The actual file is called Compass.



The carts that I used for this were Graphically Speaking and Hannah Montana.

Comments

Unknown said…
the card is looking great so far! can't wait to see the finished piece! thanks for visiting my blog. i hope you have a great rest of the weekend! i'm intrigued at your copic and cricut work....i will be stalking you online!! he he.
FitterTwit said…
Thank you so much! I JUST ordered the paper that I need to finish it, hopefully I can finish it soon. OOOO... I needed a stalker! Not one that's gonna kill me or anything, just one to express their obsessed adoration from afar! ;)

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...