Skip to main content

Whammy!

So that friend I was helping the other day with her scrapbook page sent me a message today asking about her layout and how her pictures should appear on her page, color or black and white? My answer was BOTH. That led me to one of my FAVORITE You Tube channels: Stamp TV. I cannot seem to get enough of this channel. Gina K has some of the most amazing scrapbooking and crafting techniques that I've ever seen. Now I, myself, wasn't particularly interested in doing any "spotlighting" (click the link above for that featured video) like I was advising my friend to do, but watching this video... yet again.... got the circular visual in my head and then the mention of a bouquet of flowers, well, I was a goner. Add to that the new blog that I just started following by the incredible artist Ms. Vicki Garrett and WHAMMY... here's the project that just had to be freed!
I love how dramatic I can be! hahahahahaha! Anyway, I hope you all love this. Oh! I almost forgot to mention the original inspiration for this project... my new CTMH demonstrator Lori who doesn't really demonstrate (because she lives out of state) anything for me which is EXACTLY what I was looking for in a demonstrator!!! No pressure, regular monthly orders and fantastic service.... you guys really need to check her out! Tell her FitterTwit sent ya! ;)
*** I'm tagging Cricut for this post because I used my Spellbinders Large Circle Nestabilities (the largest one) and then cut a 4.25" circle on my Expression in black using the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge... that cart is a serious staple of mine!

Comments

Magoo said…
oh I am DIGGIN' this!!

Great colour Scheme....IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! :) :)
FitterTwit said…
Mya!!! What the heck are you doing up this late chica!?!?! Thanx so much for the kudos! :) I hope you had an awesome birthday!
Vicki G said…
This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the elegance of your card and the Rich colours!!! Thanks SO much for your sweet words, you just made my day!!!!

Hugs and Love

Vicki
FitterTwit said…
Vicki... you're so sweet considering I stole the color scheme and even the pattern paper from a card that YOU DID! HAHAHAHA! Thanx so much for your comments and a blog that RAWKS!
Lori said…
This is really pretty...I'm gonna have to check out Gina K's video in my spare time. When was that again? Thanks for the sweet words about me and your card is stunning.

Hugs
FitterTwit said…
Oh Lori... I don't remember. Do a search for "spotlighting" and you'll find it. My card has nothing to do with spotlighting, but that's the vid that helped to inspire this one... hahahaha!

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...