Skip to main content

2 in 2

Problem: After never entering design challenges, I've entered 2 card challenges in the past 2 days! Wow... this is entry number 2! If this is how I am in just two days, then I'm scared!!! This challenge is sponsored by Amy's Paper Romance which is one of the MANY new craft resource sites that I've discovered on Ms. Vicki Garrett's WONDERFUL blog... Summerthyme Studio. You NEED to check her out along with all her incredible resources. But, WHOA MAN! What is this lady doing to me?!? She's got me buying new stamps, buying Copic markers (PULEEZE let them come next week!!! I wanna work with Copics soooo bad!), entering design challenges... yah, that's the story I'm stickin to.... "SHE'S" got me doing it!!! It's a fun adventure, so for now I'm rollin with the inspiration. I needed a little kick in the pants to get moving in my craft closet. And finding new art mediums is JUST what the doctor ordered, so "Thanx" Vicki! I'll be posting another new find found on Summerthyme Studio later today. They will knock your socks off! They knocked mine off! hahahahaha!

So here is my Coffee Break card for the C4C33 challenge... I love it and this is yet ANOTHER project I want to redo when my Copics arrive. I can already tell that 33 markers WILL NOT be enough!!!! ;)

Comments

chilli pip said…
What a fun card. Sure hope your Copics arrive soon.
A word of warning ...you will never have enough
FitterTwit said…
As often as I've been talking about them, I know EVERYONE is hoping they come soon! hahahahahaha! Thanx so much for the super nice comment... and the warning! I'm only a little scared! LOL!
Silli said…
Your card is very pretty, love the image and the colors. Thanks for playing C4C!
Christy said…
This is fabulous!! Love it :)
FitterTwit said…
Dang... you guys are soooo nice!!! Thank you!

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...