IT IS ON!
Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score:
The Prize Haul:
Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set)
Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you)
Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths)
Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repair Gel, Maximum Iron Hardener and Ultra Rapid Growth (these are THE GREATEST nail treatment products I have EVER used... if you have a nail issue, Nail Aid has an answer. I use MANY of their products and will be reviewing a couple of new ones in the upcoming days)
Soaptopia: Double Bubble 2-Soap Box (all natural, handmade and smell better than parfum... I LOVE THEM)
OPI Nail Polishes: Lunch At The Delhi, Your Royal Shyness and Mad As A Hatter (I dream about Mad As A Hatter... don't judge me)
China Glaze Nail Polishes: Liquid Leather, Innocence and Fairy Dust (the shimmer of the Fairy Dust will be seen on quite a few of my manis, however I have been using Northern Lights and just recently found Fairy Dust. I love it even more than Northern Lights because of the higher concentration of ultra fine glitter... I loves me the bling! So Fairy Dust is actually a new favorite and will be replacing Northern Lights as soon as I've used the last of it)
Zoya Nail Polishes: Richelle, Jo and Harley (the slight shimmer in Harley makes this gray GORGEOUS)
Seche Vite: Topcoat
Cuticle Oil: FitterTwit's homemade blend of Soybean Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rose Absolute Essential Oil and Lavender Essential Oil ( I apply this first thing in the morning before my shower and last thing at night before I go to bed. After my shower I follow up with regular hand lotion and continue with lotion throughout the day whenever I think about it, or whenever my hands have been in water)
Rules:1. You MUST be a follower of this blog through Blogger or Google Friends Connect to win.
2. You must leave a comment below with the following information: name (can also be your Google Friend Connect name) and any optional entries that you may have... see the list below.
Entry Options:1. Everyone who is a follower and leaves a comment on this post is automatically entered to win. (1 entry for every comment)
2. Optional: Post a blog announcing to your readership about this awesome give-away. Please provide a link to verify the posting. (2 additional entries)
3. Optional: social media shout-outs including any forums, Facebook or Twitter mentions. Please provide a link to verify your shout-outs (1 additional entry PER shout-out).
4 Optional: Add Fun And Mental Changes to your blog roll. Please provide a link to verify. (3 additional entries)
1. MUST be a follower to win. While all comments are appreciated, only comments from registered followers will be entered to win the prize haul.
2. The winner must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of the winning announcement post with contact information and mailing address. If the winner fails to contact, a new random winner will be announced... again, with 72 hours to contact.
3. No other restrictions.
How The Winner Will Be Chosen:
1. 10 comments will be picked at random by random.org
2. From those 10, all applicable and verifiable entries will be tallied and entered into Random Name Picker (for example: 1 automatic + 3 Tweets + 1 blog post = 6 total entries)
3. ONE winner (THE WINNER) will be chosen by Random Name Picker.
This give-away is open until Friday, May 7th. The winner will be announced Monday, May 10th. Good luck to EVERYONE!!!
Thank you to OC Nail Art, Nail Aid and Soaptopia for your generous donations in my Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away. While I have purchased and used your products for years, I just want you all to know that I'm NOT AT ALL ENVIOUS that someone is going to be getting all MY favorite things for FREE... NOT AT ALL ENVIOUS... hahahahaha! No really folks, I'm super excited to give this stuff away. This really is an AWESOME birthday gift to be able to do this! I can't wait to see who wins!!!
*** To see prize pics, click HERE!