So once upon a time.....
the real estate market crashed, this girl lost her career and started a blog to help focus on the better times that she knew HAD to be coming. This blog helped distract, helped to focus and was an outlet for getting and doing things that money truly couldn't buy because she didn't have any to spend.
During this time I learned that I was strong, I was resourceful and, most importantly, I was capable. But in looking back at this blog and the HUGE gap from my last post to today, I realized that I was grateful that I documented my journey and now wish I had never stopped. So, back to the first question... what has been happening?
1. I got my career back and actually landed my dream job.
|I have the UNBELIEVABLE honor of helping folks make their dream homes a reality!|
2. My dream job ended up being like every other job and I found I didn't have the time to blog, work on myself and play in my beloved craft room. That was NOT part of the dream!
3. I traveled and invested in a vacation club to enjoy more traveling.
|Kauai was a DREAM!|
4. My granddaughter was born, family drama ensued, she was in my life, then out of my life and now back in... Thank you GOD!!!
5. I started the weightloss journey of a lifetime. I feel like I've ALWAYS been on a weightloss journey (since I was 8) but FINALLY feel like I'm getting a handle on it!!! There's still work to be done (it always seems to be two steps forward and one step back), but I intend to share it with you guys as I'm jumping back into my blog-life!
|I've taken a couple steps backwards as of late... getting back on the wagon!|
6. Continued on my oily journey with Young Living and actually reached the level of Executive. This particular journey helped to pay off my car in under a year and a half and also helped finance the vacation club mentioned above! YAY! SOOOOO much gratitude!!!!
|Young Living Essential Oils have changed everything for me;|
my health, my finances, my relationships.... I'm so very grateful!!!
7. YOU GUYS.... I FINALLY got to attend CHA (okay, it's now called "Creativation"... but you know what I mean... it was "CHA" back when this blog started and I NEEDED to go). I've only wanted to go FOREVER!!! I got to go in 2019 for the first time and was asked back in 2020 where I THINK I contracted the corona virus but can't be sure.... more on that later....stay tuned.
Yes... that is me with Mr. Tim Holtz! Pinch me!
8. And my latest and greatest: I just fell down the rabbit hole signing up as a Stampin Up member. It is totally for play as #1 listed above NEEDS to be balanced with some creative fun!!!! So with that I want to extend an invite to anyone out there who finds this and wants to play along with me.... for a limited time when you sign up as a member, in addition to the starter kit (where you pay $99 for $125 worth of items, all your choice and WITH free shipping), you will also get a free bundle. That whole deal is pushing almost $200 for the cost of the $99 starter kit.... WHAT?!? Oh man that's good!!!!
|Click the sign up link below to join me on this amazing crafty journey!|
So for anyone who wants to join me on revamping this fun adventure... here's the membership sign up link: Sign Up Here! Send me a quick message if you sign up... I have a special kit for you so we can start this journey together right!!!