Skip to main content

Alice In Wonderland Opens Today!!!!

Today's the day!!! Disney's Alice In Wonderland Opens today!!! In honor of the big day... check out my sparklies!!! The color of glitter polish that's featured here is called Absolutely Alice. It's one of the new polishes from OPI's Alice In Wonderland collection and is also one of the gorgeous polishes that I am giving away this month. All you have to do is become a follower of this blog (if you're not already) and go to this link and leave a comment on that contest announcement post. Super easy. The contest is open to all US residents however, along with the AWESOME Alice In Wonderland polishes is a free Manicure from Zolton's in Chandler, AZ. So that part of the prize might be a "little" harder to use living outside of Arizona. But hey, free polish is free polish and these polishes are AMAZING.

A couple of notes I want to make about this polish here, it is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous in real life, however, I could not seem to get a pic that did this polish justice. But All Lacquered Up gave a wonderful review of ALL the Alice In Wonderland polishes full-on with GREAT swatches, making note of the Absolutely Alice: "mingling amongst the eye catching royal blue glitter are pops of gold, the color of Alice’s blonde locks." Honestly, I couldn't put it better myself. So to better show the blue/gold effect with MY pitiful camera, I used the Absolutely Alice OVER OPI's Yoga-ta Get This Blue. It seems that the darker background made the gold glitter pop with the blue glitter. In real life, NO background is needed to make this color look amazing and I found that two coats covered PERFECTLY! This really is a great color and can't wait to get it on my toe nails. OH! And also remember that MOST glitter polishes need a clear top coat to avoid chipping.

I hope you all get a chance to enter to win the polishes (Arizona residents, don't forget about the manicure); the winner will be announced here on March 27th. I also hope to see you all at the movies!!! Trust me, I WON'T be there tonight! Can you say MAD HOUSE???!!!!??? Yah, Mad As A Hatter!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comments

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...