Skip to main content

Only Three Entries!!!

There's currently only three entries in this month's OPI Alice In Wonderland Polish Giveaway!!! Huge chance of winning here! And it's super easy to enter... simply leave a comment on the post at THIS link. The contest is open to my blog followers only (the coolest people in the world!!!), so if you're not a follower, be sure to become one before leaving a comment. So Easy! Click the link to get all the details!

In the meantime, here's a little mani that helped me burn the midnight oil last night... yah, my sleep patterns are still a little off. But it was worth it, and I'll be back in line by next week.

This Fauxnadicure was really hard to photograph!!! I can't seem to get a picture that shows how beautiful it turned out!!! So, all my pics were taken outside... and even then they aren't as magnificent as in real life. But they do kinda show how pretty they are, so here we go! :)

I used Color Club's Stuck On You as a basecoat, 2 coats of OPI's An Affair In Red Square, then stamped the rose with Color Club's Golden Girl and topped the whole thing with my Seche Vite top coat. IT'S GORGEOUS!!! This is something that I have been dreaming about for some time and turned out every bit as beautiful as I imagined. The image came from a fauxnad image plate #B02. This is dramatic and romantic and most importantly... SIMPLE!!! :)

Comments

FitterTwit said…
Awe... THANX! Coming from you, that means A LOT!!! :)
Anonymous said…
Okay, I have MISSED YOU greatly so why are you MIA on the MB? Ok, I can't talk that much! lol Girl, I miss your charm, your wit etc. That is a shame that I have to come to your blog to find you. lol You have been on my mind for MONTHS but I am so sorry that I did not come sooner as I have had so much on my plate. I am in the middle of during my taxes and I needed a break so I took some time to say HELLO and I MISS YOU!So, COME HOME!!!! PLEASE!!!

Love and Kisses,

MERCY!!!
FitterTwit said…
hahahaha! MERCY!!! I miss you too!!! Could you BE any sweeter?!? I'm feelin the love! I'll be back... I just REALLY needed a break from PC. And if I recall, you went MIA before I did!!! LOL! I'm so glad you stopped by... shoot me an email! :)
Anonymous said…
Yes, I did go MIA before you but I am more in than out than you. lol Prayerfully soon I will be able to spend more time on the board but it is good to be able to talk to you any way I can get it! :)

Mercy!!
FitterTwit said…
HAHAHAHAHA! Mercy, you are just great! :)

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...