Skip to main content

Final Day... Sad Day!!!

Welp... my 30% discount for Konad REUSABLE nail art at OC Nail Art is ending today. This was NOT Kathleen's doing, her store at OC Nail Art is phenomenal!!!! Her shipping is super quick and customer service ROCKS!!! Plus she ALWAYS appreciates the talent of her wonderful customers (check out my nails being featured HERE). Nope, this is Konad's doing. They have mandated that all authorized dealers discontinue ALL discounts effective immediately. So with today being the final day to use my wonderful, excellent and cool (I will miss you my friend) 30% discount, I thought I would share my MUST-HAVE Konad image plates. These are the plates that I absolutely adore for their versatility. Remember, until midnight tonight, 30% off using discount code 'MENTAL' at store.ocnailart.com. Don't forget the free shipping in the US for all orders over $20.

Konad Image Plate M3 - I love this one because it has smaller images and the plate can be used year round. It's also great for smaller (children) nails. I think this one was my very first plate and I STILL use it the most. Another option for the beginner is to purchase a starter set and the Konad "C" Kit has M3 and M2... that's 14 REUSABLE DESIGNS with special polish, stamper and scraper. Everything you need for around $27 (before discount)! Great deal!


Konad Image Plates M12-M13 - These are both holiday plates. The first has 7 Christmas images (not pictured) and the second has 7 Halloween images. I'm a FREAK for Halloween, and if you are too, then you'll probably want to add image plates M28 for the spider and skull and crossbones and M1 for the small spider....CREEPY!!! A WONDERFUL source for Halloween Konad nail art ideas is Konaddict. Again, each of the image plates contains 7 images per plate.

Konad Image Plate M56 - I LOVE french manicures and while Konad offers quite a few options for french manicure stamping (including a french manicure starter kit for around $36 before discount), this plate gives me flawless french manicures with a twist. You just have to check out the pic at the top to know what I'm talking about here. Those gorgeous black swirls are found on this plate! Be sure to click on all the pics to enlarge for greater detail.

Konad Image Plate M65 - Ok, last but not least is this WONDERFUL image plate. This plate has FULL Nail Coverage images to stamp. Because the images are bigger, there are only 5 images on plates like these. But THIS ONE is my absolute favorite. The images come out perfect... I haven't seen airbrushing come out better than these images. From psychedelic circles to geometric shapes to roses and beads... this plate is used A LOT!

Well, that's about it for my MUST-HAVES. I actually have 33 Konad image plates that get used sporadically, but the plates listed here get used for the majority of my "Konadicures". If I could only own these plates, I'd be a happy girl. I will be sure to keep everyone posted when and if the discount code goes back into effect in the future! Hopefully Konad will change their minds quickly!!! :)
***My friend Vanessa from Casual Lavish has a GREAT video tutorial on how to use Konad posted on her blog HERE. There are also some of her own nail art pics there too. She's AWESOME!!!
Don't forget about entering to win FREE OPI Alice In Wonderland Glitter Nail Polishes!!! Click HERE for details!

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower

The Old Clunker

A few years back I received a Creative Zen Micro Photo for Christmas. It was wonderful! The fact that I could finally carry around all my music in a super small (or I thought at the time)2.25" x 3.5" music player was sheer freedom from carrying around that old, large, portable cd player and I won't even go into the tons of music cds that also had to go along for the ride. Ok... so I'll mention them briefly, hahahahaha! And I was also surprised by how much lighter this music player was. At 5.5 oz., wearing it fashionably on an armstrap to the gym put me in the leagues with the top fitness buffs. Then something shifted... I was no longer hip, or in, or cool anymore. Suddenly everything shrunk and my music player was now a gigantic dinosaur! What the heck?!? Now everyone was sporting music players that were as big as the face of a watch and were a million times lighter than mine. All of a sudden I was back in the 7th grade trying to convince my mom to buy me the latest

Make It Crafty Blog Hop

Woo Hoo!!! Isn't this hop AMAZING!?! All the projects on this hop are incredible!!! If you are mid hop, you should be arriving here from Carisa's awesome blog, WELCOME! If you haven't started this hop from the beginning, you're definitely going to want to.... so many prizes in store!!! Click HERE to start at the beginning. Prizes Up For Grabs 1st prize - Rubber Collection (Peaches of Plenty, Petals and Palings, Daffodil Dell, Ivy Swing) 2nd prize - Whole Digital Collection (10 digital stamps) 3rd Prize - Four digital Stamps from the collection The hop will end Friday 24th and the main winners will be announced Christmas Day! Random winners will be announced at a later date. How To Play Along Along the way, look for puzzle pieces. They won’t be on every post so you need to keep an eye out for them. The puzzle pieces make up one of the NEW images. At the end of the hop there will be an email form where you can submit your answer. This is so that your answer is private.