Skip to main content

Beauty Queen Is, As Beauty Queen Does


Ms. California, what can I say.... I LOVE YOU!!! The Miss USA pageant contestant, Carrie Prejean, answered a question regarding same sex marriage at the pageant last Sunday. She was polite, honest and most importantly BIBLICALLY CORRECT! I love how she mentioned the freedom of choice before stating that she was raised with values that same sex marriage was wrong. I have always said, "God has given everyone free will, who am I to take it away." But Ms. Prejean DID have a responsibility to share what is right. I think she was brilliant! But I'm not writing this post to dredge up what happened last weekend as so many blogs are. I'm writing to inform anyone who is reading this post where Ms. Prejean's beliefs stem and to encourage her to keep speaking out. Leviticus 18:22 says "you shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." For such a straight forward scripture, you'd think it was one of Jesus' infamous parables based on how society behaves. And while this isn't the first time the world has been so nonchalant about this particular subject (Sodom and Gomorrah), it might be the last. It's no coincidence that Sodom is the root of sodomy... yikes! 2Timothy 3:1-5 says "But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people." Mr. Hilton and everyone jumping on his bandwagon is simply fulfilling what the Bible says. God bless Mr. Hilton! Hang in there Ms. California. Everyone is failing to understand that this was not just YOUR opinion, but this is God's opinion. God, please have mercy on all our souls.


I have one last scripture to note: Leviticus 20:13 says, "And when a man lies down with a male the same as one lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." To anyone like Ms. Prejean, who grew up studying their Holy Bible, homosexuality is a pretty severe and detestable thing.


Resources Sponsors ----> http://tinyurl.com/ojco7q "Learn To Study The Bible"

Comments

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...