Every day I read through a list of motivational quotes as my night is coming to a close. That is a little part of my day that I really look forward to every night. So I thought I would share my top 10. All of them I found online from various websites. I do not remember where each one of these came from, but I want to make sure that everyone knows that I did not come up with these. If anyone has some motivational quotes they would like at add, please do. I am collecting them and would like to have as many as possible.
1) "Obsessed is the term the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
2) "Potential just means ya ain't doing crap right now"
3) "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour or a day, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. That surrender, even the smallest act of giving up, stays with me. So when I feel like quitting, I ask myself which would I rather live with?" Lance Armstrong
4) "Everyone has a breaking point. By continually raising the bar in the gym, you can avoid reaching it."
5) "Train the body to go the distance and the mind will be prepared for the journey."
6) "Accomplishing goals can become habitual."
7) "In training everyone focuses on 90% physical and 10% mental, but in the races its 90% mental- because there's very little that separates us physically at the elite level."
8) "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." Aristotle
9) "You never know how strong you are, till being strong is the only choice you have."
10) "You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford
11) Ok, so here is a bonus.. hahahaha! "One Day At A Time. Focus each day on THAT day's plan and just simply execute. No thinking until Noon!!! "