Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twilight

Ok, I have spent the entire weekend watching/blogging/talking about Twilight. Why does it work? Why does it move me and every teenage female that I meet? Because there is something very sexy about a bad boy with a good heart. "He" is the ultimate fantasy guy. And by the way, I am not the only adult female pining over the hero in this movie... no this is not reserved for teenage girls. There were quite a few moms at the release party discussing this very topic. All I know is that this story is amazing, the characters are incredible and I want to run out and buy all the books. Now to be objective, the actors playing the main characters can use a few acting lessons, but the cinematography and the directing were superb. Editing was wonderful (nothing lagged on) and the music score will be part of my dreams forever. I also LOVED Stephenie Meyer's cameo! That was a nice personal touch to the movie that I missed the first two times around. hahahahaha! I'm hoping that the producers of New Moon invested in the lead actor's performances a little and this next movie will be even better than the first. I can't wait until November.

No comments: