Skip to main content

HUGE NEWS!!!

Ok, so tomorrow I announce the winner of the Hannah Montana Cricut cartridge (click HERE to enter if you haven't already)... which I'm TOTALLY excited about.... but there's even MORE! On October 2nd I'm participating in the Little Hop of Horrors sponsored by my good blog friend The Canadian Nickel Scrapper, Nicole. She shares my love of all things Halloween and has put together the blog hop to beat all blog hops!!! For those who participate, here's a list of goodies you can win from our super generous sponsors:
You must complete the entire hop on October 2nd to qualify to win the awesome prizes listed above. BUT THERE'S MORE!

For those who leave a comment on my blog on October 2nd, you will also be entered to win the Pumpkin Carvings Seasonal Cricut Cartridge that I've been itching to give away.... (pssssst! My blog hop project will be featuring images from this cartridge)! My own little blog candy to say "Thank You" for joining us! So mark your calendars for this AWESOME Halloween blog celebration!

Comments

Sounds cool-I've never done a blog hop and am not sure how they work.
FitterTwit said…
No worries! If you show up here, I'll have all the instructions. Basically, you start on one blog and that blog will have a link to the next. When you get to the next, that blog will have a link to get to the next, and so on through the entire hop. At each blog, leave a comment. When you're done (and have left comments on each blog), you qualify to win a TON of great prizes.... well, and you see a TON of great stuff along the hop of course!!!!
Thanks for the info! I'm excited!
Cindy Sheldon said…
Really looking forward to my first blog hop...and blogging for the first time ever. Your "candy" sounds amazing. I, too, love all things Halloween.

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...