Skip to main content

What's Coming....

I'M SO EXCITED!!! Later this month I will be giving away a brand new Cricut cartridge!!! I've always wanted to give away Cricut cartridges and, in fact, tried to line up some cartridges to give away during my birthday give-away this year, but couldn't line any up to give. Well things have changed!!! I recently had the opportunity to pick up some BRAND NEW, AND UNOPENED Disney cartridges and I'm so excited to give them away. Stay tuned for more info, but the first one will be given away during the month of September.

AND THEN....
Everyone knows that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween, so for this year's fun festivities I bought the Cricut Seasonal Pumpkin Carvings cartridge to give away during the month of October. And if I get a huge response, I might run out and buy the Cricut Seasonal October 31st companion cartridge to give away too. I bought these two for myself about a month ago and I LOVE THEM! These two cartridges probably should be saved for next year's "Favorite Things" birthday give away.... but who can wait!?! I'm too excited! I mean, it IS Halloween!!!

And who knows, maybe next year I'll have a generous Cricut/craft sponsor to add to all of my other wonderful sponsors that made this past "Favorite Things" birthday give away ROCK!!! You can check out all of my wonderful sponsors HERE! Wouldn't I LOVE for that list to include crafting and scrapbooking!!!
Anyway, I hope all of my readers are as excited about the upcoming give aways as I am! I'll be sure to keep everyone posted, so check back often! :)

Comments

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...

Gorgous Leaves Bundle Revisited

Yestday's Freebie Friday on a Monday projects were so fun and this set is SO BEAUTIFUL in it's simplicity!  It reminds me of a long-retired stamp set from Stampin Up!.  I was inspired to re-create the projects that I made with it once upon a time.  So here we go.... SIMPLE projects when you need a quick "hello" or an even quicker heartfelt sympathy card: I was DEFINITELY on a Bumblebee and Cajun Craze kick yesterday!  I can't stop/won't stop!  LOL!  To be fair... I had extra leaves die cut and didn't want anything to go to waste!  A quick speckle backdrop in Bumblebee then a quick "hello" greeting from the Biggest Wish in Cajun Craze with the Cajun Craze leaf popped up on a Basic White cardbase.  PERFECTION! Okay, as with yesterday's projects, the sentiment is from the recently retired SAB Delicate Dahlia's set, but you could use ANY sympathy sentiment you have in your stash.  Unlike in the past when I had to mask off the center rectangle...