Skip to main content

I BET YOU'RE CURIOUS...

"Thank you" to everyone who participated in my first Cricut cartridge give away! I bet you're all on the edge of your seat waiting to hear who the winner of the "Hannie Montanie" cart is. Ok, I won't keep you waiting any longer!

The random winner is:
#2 jayma15 said...
thanks for the chance to win!
I shared this link on my FB!@...

CONGRATULATIONS jayma15!!!! Send an email to fittertwit@yahoo.com with your contact information and mailing address and I will get your new cartridge out to you ASAP! I know you're gonna love this cartridge. All the versatile carts are the best!!!

And for those who didn't get drawn... check back on October 2nd for your chance to win oodles of fun prizes during our Little Hop Of Horrors Blog Hop. For a list of prizes and sponsors, click HERE. And for those who stop by October 2nd and leave a comment, I've got some blog candy! October 3rd at midnight, I will be drawing a winner for a brand new Pumpkin Carvings Cricut cartridge.

I so LOVE Halloween and the celebration starts on October 2nd. I hope you all join us.

Comments

just jayma said…
Oh, that's me!@!! Thank you so very very much! I can't wait!!
Raven B said…
CONGRATULATIONS jayma15!!!! I can not wait to see what you make with it!!!!
Hugs,
Raven
Anonymous said…
congrats! :)
jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...

Gorgous Leaves Bundle Revisited

Yestday's Freebie Friday on a Monday projects were so fun and this set is SO BEAUTIFUL in it's simplicity!  It reminds me of a long-retired stamp set from Stampin Up!.  I was inspired to re-create the projects that I made with it once upon a time.  So here we go.... SIMPLE projects when you need a quick "hello" or an even quicker heartfelt sympathy card: I was DEFINITELY on a Bumblebee and Cajun Craze kick yesterday!  I can't stop/won't stop!  LOL!  To be fair... I had extra leaves die cut and didn't want anything to go to waste!  A quick speckle backdrop in Bumblebee then a quick "hello" greeting from the Biggest Wish in Cajun Craze with the Cajun Craze leaf popped up on a Basic White cardbase.  PERFECTION! Okay, as with yesterday's projects, the sentiment is from the recently retired SAB Delicate Dahlia's set, but you could use ANY sympathy sentiment you have in your stash.  Unlike in the past when I had to mask off the center rectangle...