Skip to main content

You're Only A Day Away

Tomorrow...Tomorrow... I luv ya, Tomorrow.... Yah, the title says the rest! hahahaha! Tomorrow the Provo Craft Gypsy debuts on HSN beginning at 12:01 (check your local listings) and I think it starts for me at 9:01 p.m. TODAY so guess who will be going to bed SUPER LATE!?! LOL. "Must.... wait... to.... buy....!" The reason is because I entered Cutting Above's Gypsy give away and I really want to win! Can I win please?!? Hey, I'm NOT "above" begging! ;) Check out Cutting Above's new site here (there's still time to enter).

And again, in honor of the amazing Gypsy launch, here's another Cricut inspiration. It is so great just on it's own, but would also be great attaching just the star to the face of a card leaving the tags below to dangle. Dang! Can you imagine silver cardstock behind that star!?! That would ROCK!!!
The tags are simply attached using the large fastener staples... so easy! I used Cricut cartridge George and Basic Shapes for both the font and the stars. I cut the large star at 4.5" and then again at 5 for the shadow. The patterned paper was already glittered for me... so no work there! I did the exact same cut at 1 inch for the small star and then added an even smaller foil star and a simple flower. It never fails to amaze me how simple projects are with the cricut. And now I'm looking at From My Kitchen which has 10 times what the George and Basic Shapes has on it. OMGoodness.... I'm going to be in my craft room (uh, I mean closet) for days. Do you see why I NEED a Gypsy??? I NEED to get out and see the world! LOL! Good luck to everyone! Enjoy the debut on HSN! :)

Comments

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...