- 1 medium head of cauliflower diced or processed in food processor (remove anything that isn't white)
- 3/4 Cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped cilantro
- 3 sprigs of diced mint leaves (remove leaves from stems, discard stems)
- 1/2 Cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 4 chopped green onions (include the green tops)
- Combine above ingredients. Set aside.
- 3 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. dill
*** Recipe is a FitterTwit original adapted from Rawvolution's Cauliflower Couscous recipe.