- 2 1/4 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 Cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 small zucchini julienned
- 3/4 Cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 3 Cups mashed banana
- 3/4 Cup raisins (optional)
- 3/4 Cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 Cup flax meal (optional)
Here is a great option for your cupcakes! How about a sweet, natural glaze?
2-3 Tbsp room temperature spring water
2 Tbsp organic maple syrup
1/2 Cup sucanat powder
Blend ingredients together (I use the Magic Bullet)until sucanat is dissolved. Dip each cupcake top into the glaze mixture and allow to dry.
I hope everyone enjoys this healthy dessert.