Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Witch's Hat

Check out what I featured for my Spectrum Noir design team post today!!!  I figured, what could be better than a tutorial on coloring the creases and folds in a witch's hat???  After all, it IS the day before Halloween!!!  So once I had her colored, I KNEW exactly what I was going to do with her!!!  A coffin treat box of course!!!


Isn't that coffin treat box CU-UTE???  I'll go ahead and list the Spectrum Noir colors I used to color this gorgeous little Saturated Canary witch from the Witchkeys digi (click HERE to get the digi) and then I'll post the tutorial pics for creating hat creases.
 
Witch's Hat, Dress and Shoes:  IG9, IG4, IG1
Accessories:  PL1, PL4, OR1, TN3
Skin:  EB1, EB2, IG3
Hair and Book of Spells:  TN7, TN3, TN1
"Best Witches" outlined with CG1

Ok, here's the tutorial:





Ok, that does it!  Be sure to check the Spectrum Noir blog for MORE projects, tips and tricks from the rest of the Spectrum Noir design team.
Have a fun and safe Halloween everyone!!!!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is AWESOME!! I love love love the colors and that coffin is AMAZING!!!!!

Swr4him said...

I have been on your blog for over 1 hr. I got here because of your info on Spectrum Markers and then one blog post lead to another and then I finally found out why I was here. He sent me and I know you know who HE is. Your biblical references blew me off my chair and they were answers to a prayer uttered earlier today! I serve an awesome God! I will be back! What Bible Study did you do that you referred to?

Alison said...

Fabulous! Great tutorial, and I love the colors you used. And I seriously NEED this image!!! Between you, Taylor, and Lea...you are all pushing me on to the Spectrum Noir bandwagon! I may go and buy some today!