I'm telling you.... the right makeup and brushes makes the WORLD of difference when putting together a look for Halloween. This was my first attempt at doing someone else's makeup, but I'm thinking that I'll keep practicing. Maybe I'll offer to do Halloween makeup for ALL of my friends! Anyone brave enough? LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So for those who might be wondering what I used for this look...
- Diamond FX White applied with a lightly dampened makeup sponge for the white base
- Ben Nye Pressed Shadows in Brownberry, Black, White and Soleil Red
- Black details were done with Ben Nye Cake Liner mixed with a couple of drops of Ben Nye LiquiSet
- The final details using the same Diamond FX White that I used for the base applied with a thin round brush.
- Lipstick is OPI Lip Color in St. Petersburgundy