And now for my scary good fun before you head over to Gloria's blog on the next stop of this hop. Today I've got the "Welcome" sign that I will be hanging in my foyer this Halloween. I used my Simple Frame Gypsy cut file as well as the pumpkins and faces from the Pumpkin Carvings Seasonal Cricut Cartridge (just like the one I will be giving away... see below). I inserted a piece of acetate into the frame that I dabbed with slate alcohol ink mixed with blending fluid and stamped with a web and a spider using Staz On. The "Welcome" message was done using the Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge. Because I used my Gypsy for this project, OF COURSE, I have Gypsy cut files for you!!! Click HERE for the Simple Frame (I adjusted the simple frame to fit this project. The cut file is a much smaller version) and HERE for the Pumpkin Faces.
Isn't this soooo neat?!? The alcohol ink makes the acetate look like marble and gives the overall project an aged and "weathered" look. I LOVE how this turned out!
Prizes Up For Grabs
- Simply Betty Stamps - Set of 5 Halloween Digi’s
- Tickled Pink Stamps - Halloween Digi’s
- Tiddly Inks - $10 Gift Voucher
- Scrappy Moms Stamps - Haunting we will Go stamp set
- My Pink Stamper - Stamp Set
- The Greeting Farm - 2 Halloween Digis
- Scrap Hut - October 31st Cricut Cartridge (North America Only)
- Winners for the prizes above will be drawn after the hop.
- And I'm giving away the Pumpkin Carvings Cricut Cartridge to someone who leaves a comment here on this post.... don't you just love blog candy? :) I will pick a random winner using random.org on Monday and post the winner here on my blog. Good luck everyone!!!
How The Hop Works to Win Those Prizes:
The hop begins over at Barbs awesome blog and ends with Nicole. So if you're just now joining us, you will want to head over to Barb's blog to start the hop fun from the beginning (click on the highlighted "Barb"). Each blog will direct you to the next in the order of the hop. Be sure to leave a comment at each blog along the way because some lucky hoppers are going to win the very cool prizes listed above and you can't win if you don't leave comments. You will see the most incredible projects, learn some really cool stuff and I'll see you again on your way through. Enjoy the hop! :)
I hope you all enjoyed my project for The Little Hop Of Horrors. You should now be on your way to Gloria's blog for the next freightfully delightful project on our blog hop. Have a fang-tastic time and thanx for stopping by! :)