Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dark Fairy

This one is a FAVORITE!!!  When I got the white manson contacts from ColorLens4Less.com I also got this pink pair (cuz they were havin a sale for two!!!) and I'm thinking that I love these THE MOST!!!  For this fun Halloween look I used all the same colors that I used for my Hatless Hatter look (call me lazy.... everything was still out and on my bathroom counter) except I muted all the eye colors and gave myself a deep lip color so that all the attention would be drawn to those A-MA-ZING pink contacts.  The one addition for this look is that I went around the entire perimeter of my face with grey eyeshadow.  I then used the grey to add very light shadows under my eyes, although, those rockin pink contacts are really the only thing I see when I look at this pic!!!  All that's left is to add a little glitter around the eyes and some fairy wings on my back and I'm ready to go trick-or-treatin!!!  10 DAYS LEFT!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!!! Your eyelashes look AMAZING!!! And hmmmmmmmmmm 10 days plus another 15!!!! *wink* :)

Akuma Kanji said...

I am really loving your Halloween make up art! :D