Friday, October 1, 2010

IT'S OCTOBER 1ST!!!

Ok everyone, the countdown begins! 30 days until Halloween and only hours until our Halloween Blog hop! I cannot wait to show everyone the project I made, but I'm even more excited for the goodies I have for you!!! Be sure to join us tomorrow for The Little Hop Of Horrors and a ton of fun with a chance to win some really great prizes.

Today I used my TSG Halloween Additions stamp set and my MS Drippy Goo punch to make this super cute and super easy card. The perfect card if you have a lot of invitations to make! ;)

Have a great one gang.... I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Sandy Bayles said...

I love the new look.........I also like the card. I love the stamp and all the great colors. Hope to be able to check you out tomorrow.
Blog: http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky! Love it!

Jean said...

Very cute.

Cindy Sheldon said...

I am a new blogger and am thrilled to have found your blog...you will be my mentor on card making ideas as well as all things stamping and scrapbooking. Thanks for sharing your talents! I love the drippy Halloween card with the scary icons so cleverly shelved. Those stamps are a must-have for me.

Anonymous said...

I am a new blogger and am thrilled to have found your blog...you will be my mentor on card making ideas as well as all things stamping and scrapbooking. Thanks for sharing your talents! I love the drippy Halloween card with the scary icons so cleverly shelved. Those stamps are a must-have for me.