Monday, October 18, 2010

I Am So Lucky!

Today is Showcase Monday over at The Town Scrapper and here's my featured project! I just LOVE this Kraftin Kimmie Charlotte stamp and have used it on MANY occasions, but this one is just cuter than the rest.... and I can't put my finger on it! HA! (that's my little pun for this morning's post! ;)

Anyway, head over and check out what the rest of The Town Scrapper's design team has to offer... you won't be sorry.... the showcase today is great! :)
Oh... and the title for this post is referring to the lovely ladies who were with me last night while I was coloring this oh-so-adorable Charlotte. You ladies ROCK and I'm so lucky to get to hang out with you! :)

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great image! Love this card lay-out!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great card!

scrappyjan said...

VERY VERY CUTE!!!!!! Love this image!!
have a great day!!
hugs, Janiel

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

I will find out about the hatter & ket ya know! Staci

4kids4 said...

She's just adorable...love the 'do! Your coloring is fab...tfs!

~Sharon C.

Melanie said...

Hey Danielle..."Charlotte" just happens to be one of my faves too! I just love her to bits...you did a fantastic job with her on this card!!