Skip to main content

Feelin The Juice!

 Wow... it has been a while since I sat down and colored.  I started this beauty some time ago and FINALLY finished her while hangin out with my fellow Paste Eaters (a little girl-power-scrapper group I LOVE attending and miss far too often).  Its nice to have a little inspiration.  It's also nice to sit and color again.  It appears that applying a little Feng Shui to my 'spaces' is just the thing the doctor ordered to get the old juices flowing!!!

This one's just a simple card, but coloring ANY Make It Crafty image will take something from simple to smashing in no time.  This beauty is Pipi and I altered her a bit by removing her pigtails using Photoshop Elements.  I like the "pixie" look of her without them.  I'm gonna have to give coloring the full image a try.  To get your hands on this GORGEOUS image, click HERE.

Now for those of your who read my last post and responded about my wedding dress.  STAY TUNED!!!  While I can't go shopping for my dress yet (I'm expecting to schedule fittings around June of this year), I DO have some favorites picked out.  I will post pics of them in the coming days.  I would SO LOVE to hear everyone's input!!!

Okie Dokie... that's it for me today.  Don't forget about my Twilighty Give Away going on.  Click HERE for details and to enter to win a VERY COOL Twilighty goodie bag!!!

Comments

Loveeeeeeee this!!! LOVING that little fairy and the colors are AMAZING!! And next paste eaters is the 18th!! Hope to see you there.... (like how I do that... like it's at my house or something! lol!!!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
franzesjoi said…
this card is so adorable.. i love the colours.. :) i think wedding dress of bela (breakin'dawn) is fit for you.. yay we are much excited in your big day... :)
Krista said…
the window is PERFECT for her. i think this was so beautifully colored!

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...