Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ok... One More!

Alright.... This beauty is a preview for my next Copic class.  Thanx to my friend Melanie for inspiring this wonderful creation (I JUST re-read that email Melanie.... took me awhile, but I FINALLY did it)!!!  If you haven't ever seen Paper Blessings by Melanie, then you're in for a treat!!!  I first met Melanie when we were on The Town Scrapper design team together and she has been a source of inspiration for me ever since.  Her coloring is superb and she is the first one to introduce me to Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  It has been a long time since I've colored these wonderful Kraftin Kimmie images and this one makes me want to order more.  I so wish the Canadian shipping strike had never occurred!  I'm so scared to place an order!!!  Should I give it another chance or shouldn't I?  Today IS Kraftin Kimmie's birthday and she's running a sale.... maybe......

*Copics used:  BG01, B18, C6, E00, E000, E11, E30, E35, E57, YG01, YG13, YG67, Y28 and W5

4 comments:

Krista said...

Gorgeous!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!! I loveeeee those colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rosa Witten said...

Beautiful! And I love Melanie's coloring too. Now I have to go see if I own this stamp.

Melanie said...

Danielle, you are so sweet! Thanks so much for the shout-out! You did a GORGEOUS job with Arianna! I adore her green eyes. :) I'm sure it's going to be a fantastic class! (The sale is awesome...I say go for it!!)