Skip to main content

The Whole Package

It's always fun when you meet people who are "the whole package"! When someone is mega talented but humble and helpful... well, that's just a combination that simply inspires and awes!
So, I just recently became a blog manager over at The Town Scrapper (big news folks! And the reason I've been MIA this week!) and I'm dealing with some VERY talented designers on the design team for this blog. Now you'd think talent like that should go to some one's head... I mean, I'D be a diva. Hahahahahahaha!

My VERY FIRST blog assignment is due tomorrow and some pretty pertinent information was missing requiring me to do some research that was taking more time than I had available (because I waited till the last minute...NICE) and I was spinning my wheels because I was looking in the WRONG PLACE!!!! Please let me clarify: I am a STRAWBERRY blonde... no, really!!! And who steps up to save me? Miss "I'm not a diva but totally should be", Donna!!! She not only created an AMAZING card to feature in my first blog post at The Town Scrapper, but she also invested some time today finding me names of stamps that were used to create OTHER'S design entries as well. I'm so impressed with this design team and I'm so grateful for people like Donna.... you really are the Whole Package!!! And this blog manager gig is turning out to be pretty incredible! There is certainly more to come on that folks!
*
Gang... you all REALLY need to see Donna's amazing designs! You can check out her AWESOME blog HERE! 10 High Fives for you Donna!!! And 10 High Fives for the design team at The Town Scrapper (Donna's leading with 10 high fives)!!!

Comments

Donna said…
Awwwwwww Danielle, that's so sweet of you, and certainly unexpected, but it's what any one of us would have done when you see a fellow teamie struggling, but thank you for the lovely comments, you've really made my day.........sending you HUGE hugs.
Donna xx
Donna said…
Awwwwww Danielle, that is so sweet of you, and totally unexpected, but it's what any fellow teamie would do when you see one struggling, but I thank you for your lovely comments, you've really made my day. Sending you HUGE hugs
Donna xx

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...