Skip to main content

OOOOO Airbrush

For those of you who know me, you know that I got a new Copic Airbrush system about two weeks ago.  I really HAVE been playing a lot with it, so just about every project I've been turning out over the past two weeks has included me "practicing" with this airbrush!!!  This project that I submitted yesterday for the Burtonesque Dolls is no different.  Since the challenge this week is a red and black color challenge with no theme or sponsor requirements, I decided to pull out my Cricut to create a stencil... and the Indie Art solutions cartridge worked out just nicely!  I then went back through and line-drew the interior of the dragon with my Copic liner pen and finished this awesome dragon off with red Glitter Ritz for the eyes.  Breathe Fire baby!!!  I LOVE the Airbrush system... I can't imagine it without and ability for continuous use that I get from having the Windstorm air compressor.  So, I guess an honorable mention goes out to my wonderful hubby for making this Fire Breather happen!!!  Click HERE to check out the AMAZING projects that the other Dolls created and to get the details for the challenge!

Comments

Krista said…
LOVE it as always!
and I say you play, play, play with that airbrush system!!
Rosa Witten said…
Very cool, I mean HOT Dragon! Enjoy your airbrush system! :)
TRACEY O said…
Love it. I think I might just have to buy an airbrush system.
Oh my gosh, so cool! Great job.

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai

Make It Crafty Blog Hop

Woo Hoo!!! Isn't this hop AMAZING!?! All the projects on this hop are incredible!!! If you are mid hop, you should be arriving here from Carisa's awesome blog, WELCOME! If you haven't started this hop from the beginning, you're definitely going to want to.... so many prizes in store!!! Click HERE to start at the beginning. Prizes Up For Grabs 1st prize - Rubber Collection (Peaches of Plenty, Petals and Palings, Daffodil Dell, Ivy Swing) 2nd prize - Whole Digital Collection (10 digital stamps) 3rd Prize - Four digital Stamps from the collection The hop will end Friday 24th and the main winners will be announced Christmas Day! Random winners will be announced at a later date. How To Play Along Along the way, look for puzzle pieces. They won’t be on every post so you need to keep an eye out for them. The puzzle pieces make up one of the NEW images. At the end of the hop there will be an email form where you can submit your answer. This is so that your answer is private.

THE Spectrum Noir Blog Hop You Don't Want To Miss!!!

Welcome to the very first Spectrum Noir Blog Hop EVER! And we are celebrating BIG TIME!!! Wait till you see what's up for grabs!!! Wait till you see all the amazing projects the design team put together for YOU!   If you are new to blog hops, simply visit each of the blogs below in the order shown and leave a comment on each designer's post finishing the hop at the Spectrum Noir Blog. Danielle Leann Angelique Linda Jennie Louise Kristine Marcea Taylor   Suzanne Cyndi Wendy Jacqui Spectrum Noir Blog When you arrive at the end, be sure to leave a comment on the Spectrum Noir  Blog telling us one fun new thing (tip, trick, interesting combination of colors, etc) you learned about the Spectrum Noir markers while hopping with us this week.  A random winner will be drawn using random.org at 9:00 AM GMT, Saturday, June 23, 2012 and posted at  Spectrum Noir .  The winner will have one week to claim their prize and will win a full set of 72 Basic Spectr