Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Not Yet Enough


Ok, so I've been up all night working on this!  How sick am I???  I just didn't want to leave this one unfinished.  As a matter of a fact, I think this album is going to be devoted to just all my favorite images.  So I'm thinking that I will simply color my favorites and devote a page in this book of "stuff".  I've even got this INSANE picture in my head of covering one of the pages collage style with Snapple labels (i.e. The Good Stuff... you're welcome for the free advertising Snapple) as a backdrop to one of my favies and then altering one of the caps "Tim Holtz" style.  heeheehee!  We'll see.  This one is going to be a work in progress since there's five pages to complete front and back.  Anyway, it's going on 1 AM, time to hit the hay!

7 comments:

Andrea C said...

Well it was a night well spent, this is lush x

Marlene said...

Very pretty..and it's colored beautifully!

Krista said...

love it!! and love that you were up late playing :)

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Amazing coloring!!!

Rosa Witten said...

Great idea, love it!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colouring all right. Really gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Well you project is beautiful!! I hope you got to sleep in this morning... LOL.
hugs, Janiel