Skip to main content

My Apologies

Ok all my beloved bloggers... I have been sorely neglecting all of you, I know! Life has been down right out of control for the past couple of months. After packing and moving, dealing with some disappointment that we all experience in life, and saying good-bye to loved ones, I'm finally getting things "back to normal". Actually, I'm working on getting everything "BETTER than normal".

I joined a new gym and am getting ready to start my scheduled Master Cleanse tomorrow! I unpacked and arranged my craft room and am working on getting the entire house RE-organized. Finally, I'm trying to grow my nails back out. Packing up my house resulted in broken nails and the drama, that always accompanies moving, got me gnawing at them. It's past time to chill out and let them grow back! Lucky for me, I JUST unpacked my Nail Aid Ultra Rapid Growth! I know one girl who will be having a manicure tonight! hahahahahaha!

Anyway gang, thanx so much for hangin in there with me and I'm so sorry that I've been so scarce this past couple of months. The new house and organizing challenges should make for some interesting upcoming posts... I hope you all stay tuned. I've got a really cute post going live tomorrow!!! :)

Comments

WriterMarie said…
Glad you're back and things are starting to get better!!! :o)
I'm glad your back, looking forward to your new post.. I understand coz I also have a busy sched here at home... :)happy weekend! xo
Fay. H. said…
I'm glad you're doing well. Hope to see more blogging from you!

Best of luck,
Fay

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...