Skip to main content

FREEBIE!!!

Something tells me the name of this post will send my readers FLOCKING to snag an awesome deal... luckily I just so happen to have one. What if I told you that I had something that would help you burn excess calories, get fit and trim, all without taking away from your already hectic schedule? What if I told you that it is yours free of charge!?! No memberships to purchase, no club dues and no trainers to pay... FREE!!!

Gang... the freebie that I'm offering you IS your hectic schedule!!!

I used to HATE grocery shopping and house cleaning and running errands, that was, until I got a Body Bugg that started monitoring my calories burned every day. And when I set a goal that I wanted to take 10,000 steps a day and burn and extra 500 calories per week that would be charted and graphed by the minute using the Body Bugg software for the ultimate accountability... well, suddenly my hectic schedule had some serious value. Suddenly it was something I looked forward to and not dreaded. Grocery shopping burned 300-500 (+/-) calories. Cleaning the house burned a whopping 400-700 (+/-) calories! Running errands... same thing! And I didn't have to pay ANYONE for those workouts. No gym memberships, no trainers. The best part, I didn't need to make time for those workouts since they already were a part of my schedule. Heck... I've been tempted to run other people's errands! hahahahahaha!

Paradigm shift: Now I GET to clean the house, do the grocery shopping and run the errands. I'm also anxious to get those "to do" list items done so I can immediately see (on my Body Bugg wrist band) the impact on my waist. Seriously... this freebie is worth GOLD!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [03 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...