Skip to main content

IT'S COMING!!!!

IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!  Twilight:  Breaking Dawn opens on November 18th and I'm SOOOOO EXCITED!!!  And not just because of the movie opening.... I'M HOSTING A RELEASE PARTY!!!  Pictured here is one of two of the make n' takes that I created for this event!  This particular project also features a FitterTwit Original!!!  The apple that is in the center of the flower on the third page of this wonderful Tri-Twi Album was created entirely by ME!!!  And it was no small feat... let me tell you!!!  Before I get to that, let me show you some close ups.


So here is the first page.  Pretty simple page to display..... oh I don't know.... pictures of you and the gang at the premiere??? hehehe!


Here is a close up of the second page.  You have the option of four different sentiments on this one:  "Bite Me", "Love Bites", "Imprinted" or "Forever Yours"!  This page would be perfect for a pic of your date to the premiere.  Oooo-la-la!!!


Ok, and here is the last page!!!  There is my apple (click on the pic to enlarge).  My labor of love, WHEW!  This apple is the culmination of MONTHS of learning Photoshop Elements!!!  I've been telling everyone for over a year that Copic markers are magic markers in that they blend when you use them.  No extra special work or talent needed for this effect to occur.... THAT'S WHAT COPIC MARKERS DO!!!  Digital coloring is a VERY different animal all together!  Each time I would color, none of the lines would blend.  This apple actually took some work.  A LOT of work.  I FINALLY figured out how to get my strokes to blend and I'm SUPER HAPPY with how this little apple turned out.  This apple, along with many other items I created for the upcoming Twilight premiere is going to be up for auction here at Fun And Mental Changes.... stay tuned for that!

  OOOO and the cover:


And here is the finished album when closed.  This is the very front of the tri-fold.  Pretty, huh?  I just LOVE that rose paper!!!  I will post the first make n' take I created for the release party tomorrow along with all the deets for everyone if you're interested in watching the movie with us in Chandler, AZ.  Paper Vineyard secured a private theater for opening day so that we can play the whole day (watching Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse throughout the day) and then finish by watching Breaking Dawn opening night!  Did I mention the tickets are discounted as well?????  Be sure to swing back by at the end of the week for all the deets on the release party as well as the Twilight Auction that will be happening HERE!!!  It's going to be a LOAD of fun!

Comments

JeroshaÄ said…
What a lovely album you've made =)
You know I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! Sooooooo gorgeous!! And how bout them apples??? lol lol lol!! I know you know what that means! lol! 16 days baby!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Carol W. said…
FABULOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! So would love to join you but even living in TX - AZ is a long drive ;) I am tooo excited about this movie! TFS
franzesjoi said…
awww beautiful!!! love the cover!!!! :)
Alison said…
Awesome project! And I love your apple! I think you did a fang-tastic job! I wish I could go to your premiere party!

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai

Make It Crafty Blog Hop

Woo Hoo!!! Isn't this hop AMAZING!?! All the projects on this hop are incredible!!! If you are mid hop, you should be arriving here from Carisa's awesome blog, WELCOME! If you haven't started this hop from the beginning, you're definitely going to want to.... so many prizes in store!!! Click HERE to start at the beginning. Prizes Up For Grabs 1st prize - Rubber Collection (Peaches of Plenty, Petals and Palings, Daffodil Dell, Ivy Swing) 2nd prize - Whole Digital Collection (10 digital stamps) 3rd Prize - Four digital Stamps from the collection The hop will end Friday 24th and the main winners will be announced Christmas Day! Random winners will be announced at a later date. How To Play Along Along the way, look for puzzle pieces. They won’t be on every post so you need to keep an eye out for them. The puzzle pieces make up one of the NEW images. At the end of the hop there will be an email form where you can submit your answer. This is so that your answer is private.

THE Spectrum Noir Blog Hop You Don't Want To Miss!!!

Welcome to the very first Spectrum Noir Blog Hop EVER! And we are celebrating BIG TIME!!! Wait till you see what's up for grabs!!! Wait till you see all the amazing projects the design team put together for YOU!   If you are new to blog hops, simply visit each of the blogs below in the order shown and leave a comment on each designer's post finishing the hop at the Spectrum Noir Blog. Danielle Leann Angelique Linda Jennie Louise Kristine Marcea Taylor   Suzanne Cyndi Wendy Jacqui Spectrum Noir Blog When you arrive at the end, be sure to leave a comment on the Spectrum Noir  Blog telling us one fun new thing (tip, trick, interesting combination of colors, etc) you learned about the Spectrum Noir markers while hopping with us this week.  A random winner will be drawn using random.org at 9:00 AM GMT, Saturday, June 23, 2012 and posted at  Spectrum Noir .  The winner will have one week to claim their prize and will win a full set of 72 Basic Spectr