Skip to main content

DISCOUNT Tickets For Breaking Dawn


Ok, so a couple of days ago I told you all that I would post the other make n' take for the Twilight release party, well, here it is!!!  We are going to be making this SUPER FUN Twi-like notebook along with the Tri-Twi Album (below).

 But the BEST part about the whole opening of Twilight Breaking Dawn is that Paper Vineyard has reserved a theater for opening night and DISCOUNT TICKETS are available (very limited)!!!  YAY!  Here's what is posted on Paper Vineyard's blog this morning:

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE:  Paper Vineyard now has DISCOUNT tickets available for OPENING NIGHT of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 for sale at the store.  We have booked our own theater JUST for our Paper Vineyard peeps but there are limited seats still available and these babies are going to go fast.  If you are interested in joining us, call the store at 480-656-2058.  When they are gone, they are gone.  Here are the deets -
Opening night showing:  November 18, 2011
Showtime:  8 p.m.
Where:  Chandler Fashion Harkins

For those who would like to participate in our release party festivities as well, we have the make n' take samples set up by the customer service counter... be sure to check them out.  Seating is limited for the release parties too... I think there may only be 19 spots total available for BOTH parties... so get em while they last!!!

I'm so excited!!!  The opening AND release parties....I cannot wait!!!  I hope to see you all there! :)

Comments

Audrey Frelx said…
I love this, my friend!!! It turned out gorgeous!
Loveeeeeeeeeeee that mini...and so cool you guys are offering discount tix!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...