Skip to main content

Divine Sleep

Ok, so let me just start by saying that I'm soooooo sorry for being MIA!  I was host to a Twilight:  Breaking Dawn release party and it CONSUMED me!  I haven't had a full night's sleep in about a week preparing for this event.  And let me just tell you that it was worth it!!!  The party itself was so super fun.  We watched all three of the previous movies while making Twilighty crafts, playing games, winning prizes and eating yummy, yummy goodies.  Check out the vampire goodness that my friends Dana and Bailey brought to the party....

Is this awesome treat not perfect!?!!!!  And it was oh-so-yummy too!!!  I also put together a totally rad raffle bag (made by yours truly) that included a ton of stuff I brought back with me from Forks, WA this past summer (you all remember my trip right?  LOL) along with other cooler than cool prizes.  That raffle ROCKED!  Here's what last night's winner won.  Check it out....

And then, of course, there was the theater we rented out for everyone.  Not only did we NOT have to wait in any lines, we got a discount on our ticket, didn't have to sit through all the pre-featured-film advertisements, AND the theater treated us like royalty.  I just want to send a shout out to Harkins for making this whole experience AWESOME!!!  High Fives Harkins, High Fives!  Yesterday was definitely a night to remember.  And without spoiling anything for anyone.... Breaking Dawn Part 1 was THE BEST Twilight movie yet!!!  The performances were amazing, the special effects were incredible and even though I read all the books, I was STILL on the edge of my seat waiting for what was going to happen next.

Oh!  I almost forgot to mention the charms pictured at the beginning of this post!!!  Who wants some Twilighty blog candy????  Chime in and I will share the deets!!!

Ok gang.. that's it, I'm out.  Time for some much needed sleep!!!

Comments

You all ready know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee-d it!!! BEST ONE YET!!!! And eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk look at all the yummy Twilight goodies! *love* :):):):):):):):):):):)
Akuma Kanji said…
OMG! You really love Twilight!! :P
Barb said…
LOVE the raffle prize pack... totally jealous :) Sounds like you had a great time!
franzesjoi said…
Oh my why are you sooo LUcky to have them!!!!! ---- soo envy**** :( please share!!!!!! :)

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...