Skip to main content

I Call For A Redo!!!

*** CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON THE FUN AND MENTAL CHANGES GIVE AWAY*** 

 
I was sooooo excited about the new We R Memory Keepers 2011 Halloween line that I couldn't wait to play with it for this Musical Interlude challenge at The Burtonesque Dolls.  The challenge is to create a project inspired by one of the songs from A Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack.  Be sure to include the lyrics in your project.  Of course, my lyrics are from This Is Halloween.  I really thought this was SO FUN....well, that WAS until I saw the creations turned in by the other Dolls.  Click HERE to see the AWESOME projects and check out the deets to this challenge.  You have until August 1st to add your project to win an AMAZING prize, but as for me, I think I might just have to go buy A BUNCH of stamps and redo this one!!!  All the Dolls are really just a bunch of ENABLERS!  LOL!   

Comments

Carol W. said…
Awesome card! Love it all!
I LOVE this! What are you talking about LOL! The corner accents are so neat and are those spider webs? Creepy cool!
Rosa Witten said…
LOL! You are too funny. Your project is AWESOME!
Loveeeeeeeeee this Danielle! I loveeeeeee the skullie! :):):):):):):):)):):)
CuddlyBunny said…
They *are* a bunch of enablers, and so are YOU!

Great card! Love the background images and skull!

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...