Friday, July 15, 2011

Funky Potters Final Peek


Ok gang.... here he is!  Harry Potter is the final sneak peek for the Simply Betty Stamps' Funky Potters!  Isn't he great!!!  This line is awesome and I really had a blast with this week's sneak peek of the line.  The Dolls pulled out all the stops and the projects this week at The Burtonesque Dolls has been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!  Click HERE to see it all and be sure to head to Simply Betty Stamps tomorrow for the release of the Funky Potters.  I hope you all have as much fun with this set as I did. 


  Before I run, here's a closer look at Harry.

*** Click HERE for Fun And Mental Changes current blog give away!!!***

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love it!!! And see ya tomorrow night!! I will bring the game with me for you to use on the big premiere night! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Love, Mindy said...

Oh my gosh! That is awesome!!!! My daughter would love that! you are fabulous!
Miss the design team...I will be back in action come August!

Andrea C said...

love that bg very cool feel to the whole thing x