Skip to main content

Cartridge Give Away Ends Today

THE BIG CHRISTMAS GIVE AWAY HERE AT FUN AND MENTAL CHANGES ENDS TODAY!!! I'M CURRENTLY TWO AWAY FROM 400..... SOOOOO CLOSE! HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO WIN THREE BRAND NEW DISNEY CRICUT CARTRIDGES!!! CHECK IT OUT....

http://fundamentalchange.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-give-away.html

Comments

Tabitha said…
Oh can't wait! Already a follower and posted it to my blog. Congrats on (almost) 400!
Congrats on 400! Wow that's a lot of peeps...Thanks for the chance to win!
Minta

mintab@gmail.com

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/
Melissa said…
You are at 400 now!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [12 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Pammejo said…
Congrats on 400, I just put out a shout on twitter, hope you are heading for 500. pammejo1@yahoo.com
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
Congrats on your followers! I posted on my sidebar! :)
Judy said…
I am a follower. Congrats

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai...

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...