Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Burton-weenies Sneak Peak Day 3!


Ok, so along with the sneak peek of the new releases (coming this Friday... I can't wait!), TODAY the Dolls are having a little challenge with Ellanor:  PUT ME IN A BURTON MOVIE!!!  Well, hopefully you can tell that I turned the new Ellanor stamp, from the upcoming Burton-weenies line, into Lydia from Beetle Juice (click on pic to enlarge)!!!  But I couldn't just stop there!!!  Our guest DT's played a little with Ellanor, so I had to have my fun too!  Check it out!


I am DIGGIN this new line!!!!  I mean really... aren't these just so hip and cool?!? 
Be sure to head over to The Burtonesque Dolls for more inspiration with the new Ellanor Burton-weenie and to get the deets on this challenge!!!  And join us tomorrow for more Burton-weenie-sneak-peek fun!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Awesome job with both cards! Love the colors of each one! Loving the new images!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are *awesome*... I am loving the skullie on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ART OF NAIL said...

cute! well done!