Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Look What I Got!!!

Oh... I just LOVE going to mailbox and discovering super fun goodies in there! It's like Christmas came early!!! THANK YOU GLORIA!!! My new blog friend Creepy Glowbugg makes these OH-SO-COOL skullies that I love and I just scored me a bunch!!! If you want some of your own, check out her Etsy store HERE. You can also email her for special orders.

Here's a close up of the half inch skullie... look at that detail!!! I'm gonna have so much fun playing with these!!! The multi colored ones in the top pic glow in the dark and of course a couple have glitter. I just can't imagine a world without glitter....
That's all for today gang. I just wanted to brag about my new goodies and make you all jealous. You're jealous now aren't you??? ;)
*
Note: "Today" actually refers to yesterday! ;)

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So jealous! They are so fun!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

So glad you liked your skulls and I appreciate the shout out too!
Can't wait to see what you create!

Minta's Creations said...

I Love those...I'm also jealous.. they look like lot's of fun!
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh yeah! LOVE those skullies! xxD

Tammy said...

Neat...o! Can't wait to see your creations with them.
smiles...Tammy

Karen said...

These are so cool, I am on a spending freeze till after xmas, but watch out on Jan 1 lol

chilli pip said...

Thanks for the award , will be posting it as soon as i decide what i should "tell" about myself and who to pass it on to.
decisions decisions
have a wunnnerful weekend x

Wendy Colledge said...

Oh My Gosh, I sooooo Love 'em!!
Off to shop on Etsy so ;o)
xx