Skip to main content

Crazy Is So Fun!

It just keeps getting better... and funner! Head over to The Burtonesque Dolls and check out what the design team did with this upcoming week's challenge!!! So fun! Although my card DEFINITELY sticks out.... all crazy... hahahahahahahaha! But that is so up my alley, well, you know! :) Anyway, the challenge is to create a project using the tea party scene from Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland. I bought a brand new digi JUST for this challenge. I had it in my head to do a crazy Mad Hatter (cuz we're all a little mad here) and I gotta tell you, I could NOT find a crazier Mad Hatter than the one I used for this card!!! You can find, in my opinion, the PERFECT Mad Hatter at The Octopode Factory. I also purchased the AWESOME creepy flamingo and Tweedle Dee and Dum!!! LOVE IT!

Anyway, I hope you all have as much fun with this challenge as I did.... I laughed the entire time I made this card!

Comments

Lori Barnett said…
You are having CRAZY FUN with this!! Turned out really cool!
Andrea C said…
hehe love that image, fabby card x
Krista said…
besides loving your card - i ADORE Octopode! how in the world do you find this stuff?? so awesome!
Rosa Witten said…
I totally agree, he is the perfect MAD Hatter! You colored him perfectly, this is so much fun!
Great coloring, great image...Great card!!!
Debra said…
Perfect image for the challenge and great job on the card :)
Tabitha said…
Too cute and yeah we all are a little crazy in our own ways. LOL TFS
LINDA said…
This is just awesome.. I really love the image you have used for this challenge..
Hugs, Linda
Anonymous said…
This is GREAT!!! Loved that movie. My cousin is obsessed with Tim Burton everything. lol! She doesn't craft though :-(
TFS!!! -Sam :-)

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai...

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...