Skip to main content

Owl Punch Extravaganza VII... Halloween In July


The Stampin Up Owl Punch is INCREDIBLE isn't it!  From owls to reindeer to men and now bats... this punch does it all!!!!

Along with the owl punch I also used Stampin Up's (now retired) Little Leaves die, Spellbinder's circle die, We R Memory Keepers Tangled Tree stamps and a greeting from Crafty Secrets Halloween Postcard set.  How stinkin cute!!!!  This card was inspired by Tammie over at Tammie Stamps.  She did a terrific job making this cutie really come to life!  To receive this and the other 19 owl punch cards I'm posting on my blog each day, all you have to do is place an order.  Simply go to StampinUp.com and click on "store" at the top.  Place the items you'd like to order in the shopping cart and input the hostess code where provided to get full credit for your purchase.  The hostess code is UCUFWPDU.

THE BEST PART:  You won't have to wait to receive your order.  Your order will ship to you within two business days!!!  No more waiting for a show to "close" to get your goodies.  THIS is instant gratification.  And if you REALLY want to win the 20 cards for yourself, feel free to contact my Stampin Up demonstrator in her store (click HERE) to check on the status of order amounts.  She won't share names, she will only share the largest amount ordered so you can put yourself in the winning position.  Good luck everyone!!!

Swing back by tomorrow.... I might have to post another Halloween in July post.  I'm feelin a strong urge.

Comments

And I know how much you HATE Halloween ... so this must have been a tough one to make *wink* :) I loveeeeeeee it .. so fun!!!!!

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...