Skip to main content

Owl Punch Extravaganza IX.... Halloween In July The Revenge


I love, love, love the spooky silhouette of the backdrop.... it really makes this little owl-punched ghost stand out.  And unlike yesterday's Frankenstein Owl card, this one is unmistakably a Halloween card.

Before I get into what I used (beyond the owl punch of course) to make this card, I wanted to mention that I will be giving away this card and 19 other cards, featured on this blog, to the person who places the largest order on my Stampin Up Card Club party using my hostess code.  All you have to do to participate is place an order:

Simply go to StampinUp.com and click on "store" at the top.  Place the items you'd like to order in the shopping cart and input the hostess code where provided to get full credit for your purchase. The hostess code is UCUFWPDU!

THE BEST PART:  You won't have to wait to receive your order.  Your order will ship to you within two business days!!!  No more waiting for a show to "close" to get your goodies.  THIS is instant gratification. 

Ok... back to business!  Stampin Up's Summer Starfruit cardstock was used along with the retired House of Haunts stamp set.  The "Happy Halloween" sentiment is from Inkadinkado's Halloween Set.  Could this card be any easier?  I inked the edges with Stampin Up's Smoky Slate ink to give it a fogged effect.... no bows, no bells and whistles, nothing to detract from that adorable little ghost.  In fact, the owl punch would make producing a bunch of these cards a snap.... the girls at the office are gonna LOVE ME this Halloween!!!!

Tune in tomorrow....we're visiting the farm!!!!

Comments

Toooooooo cute! LOVING that ghost!!!

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...