Sunday, November 11, 2012

Who Needs Sleep?

Yeah, I'm excited.... FOUR MORE DAYS!!!  Here's a card that I made to kick things off this week.  This one is actually a FitterTwit original design.  Yepper gang, I created the chess pieces you see here.  This Twilight fantasy world that I live in inspires some pretty cool stuff  (Click HERE and HERE to see more)!  I DO love this one!!!  And wait till you see what's coming later in the week (pssst.... I'm participating in a Twilighty blog hop on Thursday)!!!

The chess piece digi IS available for purchase!!!  Kick me off an email to fittertwit@yahoo.com if you're interested.  Price is $4.00 and will be sent in JPG format.  I also have a wolf digi, a paw print digi and an apple for sale as well for $3.00 each (click the link above to check out the apple).  All are JPG format.

***I used Spectrum Noir markers to color this image:  IG1, IG2, IG4, IG9, DR7, CR5, CR7

3 comments:

Alison said...

Your card is dazzling! Love it! I really like the images you created, and the punch you used is perfect! Fang-tastic!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! SO EXCITED for this!! I love love love love your card!! Those chess pieces are AMAZING!!!!! You are awesome!!!

Carol said...

LOVE IT! I am so excited and can not wait for the movie!