Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Twilight Breaking Dawn Blog Hop Winner

YAY!  I love announcing winners!!!  And this one is a special one for me since the prize features so many of my own designs!!!

I want to thank everyone who participated in this Twilight:  Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 Blog Hop (click HERE if you haven't done the hop yet.  There are some awesome projects!!!).... I so wish I had prizes for everyone.  Without further adieu, here's the blog candy winner!!!

Laura B said...
Your keepsake box is so gorgeous! Such a beautiful way to keep your memories!:)
Awesome candy, too!

Laura B, check your email, I just sent you a quick "Congrats" message.

Welp, that does it for today.  I hope everyone has a wonderful AND SAFE Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow.  I'm off to chop up some celery and onions this evening.  I'm not exactly thrilled with chopping onions so I saved it for the very last thing before bed tonight.  Now that I've completed this post..... I no longer have excuses to procrastinate!!!  So here goes nothing.  [***SNIFF***]

2 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations Laura!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Laura!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!