Skip to main content

Ode To Twilight...AGAIN!

You missed the nail art didn't you?!?  It's been awhile my lovelies!  Mainly because I had a biting relapse, and I don't mean the brooding vampire kind!!!  Luckily I stopped the biting with the help of some TLC and my beloved Nail Aid, now I'm back on track and dippin into the Konad.  With Twilight on the mind since the release of the trailer (click HERE for the vampy/wolfy goodness) for Breaking Dawn, well, you know, it's all I can think about!  So my nails get a little mani with Twilight in mind!

Base coat is Nail Aid Peeling Nail Therapy, 1 coat of China Glaze Innocence (kinda fitting here), 1 coat of Seche Vite for quick dry, and Konad image plate M64 with Konad Special Polish in black.  I finished this off by adding some red bling before sealing the whole thing with another coat of Seche Vite.

So I'm LOVING this mani!!!  The pink is creamy and ever so subtle making that red bling pop out on top of the black background.  I'm hoping that I get at least a week's worth of wear out of this one.... it's just so GORGEOUS!!!  Now I'm off to watch Eclipse and enjoy a latte!

Comments

Toooooooooooo COOL!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hedgehog Reader said…
Oh you and your Twilight... LOL! Love it!
And love your mani - it's way too cute, and so very Twilight! :o)
Carol W. said…
Fabulous mani! Love it and soo Twilight! TFS

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai...

Make It Crafty Blog Hop

Woo Hoo!!! Isn't this hop AMAZING!?! All the projects on this hop are incredible!!! If you are mid hop, you should be arriving here from Carisa's awesome blog, WELCOME! If you haven't started this hop from the beginning, you're definitely going to want to.... so many prizes in store!!! Click HERE to start at the beginning. Prizes Up For Grabs 1st prize - Rubber Collection (Peaches of Plenty, Petals and Palings, Daffodil Dell, Ivy Swing) 2nd prize - Whole Digital Collection (10 digital stamps) 3rd Prize - Four digital Stamps from the collection The hop will end Friday 24th and the main winners will be announced Christmas Day! Random winners will be announced at a later date. How To Play Along Along the way, look for puzzle pieces. They won’t be on every post so you need to keep an eye out for them. The puzzle pieces make up one of the NEW images. At the end of the hop there will be an email form where you can submit your answer. This is so that your answer is private. ...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...