Skip to main content

Out Of Pocket

So sorry to be MIA folks!!!! My niece gave birth this past Christmas (yes, a Christmas baby!) and 14 days later she collapsed unconscious. She was rushed to emergency and a blood clot was discovered. How can that be?!? She's only 18 years old!!! Needless to say, I'm totally in shock that this has happened. But because of this I will be out of pocket for a short while as I am spending as much time as I can with her and my family. PLEASE, for those who are prayerful, PLEASE pray for her speedy and complete recovery. Thank you... you all are always so wonderful!!!

Comments

Creepy Glowbugg said…
I am sending positive vibes your way!
Nothing but white light and healing prayers!!
So scary! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!
So sorry to hear about your families health emergency. My prayers go out to you and your family for a full and speedy recovery. God Bless.
That can be scary :( I hope she gets better SOON!!
4kids4 said…
Sending good thoughts and prayers for your niece and your family. Hope she's well soon. :-)

~Sharon C.
LesleyfromWI said…
My prayers are with your niece and her family. I hope she has a fast recovery!
Chrissy said…
All my love and prayers go to you all.
Luv CHRISSYxx
danajedwards said…
Sendng prayers for your family and wishes for a quick recovery. I am so sorry you this has happened.
Marlene said…
Prayers going out her way!
Anonymous said…
Glad to hear for the most parts your niece is recovering! Thank God!!

Mercy!!

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...