Friday, January 14, 2011

Out Of Pocket

So sorry to be MIA folks!!!! My niece gave birth this past Christmas (yes, a Christmas baby!) and 14 days later she collapsed unconscious. She was rushed to emergency and a blood clot was discovered. How can that be?!? She's only 18 years old!!! Needless to say, I'm totally in shock that this has happened. But because of this I will be out of pocket for a short while as I am spending as much time as I can with her and my family. PLEASE, for those who are prayerful, PLEASE pray for her speedy and complete recovery. Thank you... you all are always so wonderful!!!

10 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I am sending positive vibes your way!
Nothing but white light and healing prayers!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So scary! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

So sorry to hear about your families health emergency. My prayers go out to you and your family for a full and speedy recovery. God Bless.

mom2maddie06 (Misty) said...

That can be scary :( I hope she gets better SOON!!

4kids4 said...

Sending good thoughts and prayers for your niece and your family. Hope she's well soon. :-)

~Sharon C.

Lesley from WI said...

My prayers are with your niece and her family. I hope she has a fast recovery!

Chrissy said...

All my love and prayers go to you all.
Luv CHRISSYxx

danajedwards said...

Sendng prayers for your family and wishes for a quick recovery. I am so sorry you this has happened.

Marlene said...

Prayers going out her way!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear for the most parts your niece is recovering! Thank God!!

Mercy!!