Skip to main content

One More For Today... You'll Thank Me!

Attention fellow scrappers: There is a HUGE give away happening over at Obsessed With Scrapbooking!!! Nicole, my new friend, stalker and fellow blogger of Canadian Nickel Scrap'N is out and about stalking others and she just shared the goodies being given away over at Obsessed with Scrapbooking, so now I'm here to share it with you.... I quote:

"Hi, my papercrafting friends! I just got back from an anniversary weekend at the Hotel ZaZa in Dallas which was FABULOUS! And I was thrilled to see that I made it to a million hits! Woo Hoo!

So, in honor of that, here's the BIG, BIG, BIG giveaway info:

How about a:

1) Cricut Summer Vacation cartridge
2) Cricut Summer in Paris cartridge
3) a pack of SEI Happy Paper (12" x 12" size)
4) a package of Tim Holtz grungeboard


AND....drumroll....

A Cricut GYPSY!!

How can you win?

1) Leave a comment under this post telling what you would like to win and why!
2) Subscribe or follow the blog!

For more chances:

1) Facebook about the giveaway and tell me about it - 5 extra chances
2) Tweet about the giveaway and tell me about it - 5 extra chances
3) Put my blinkie up on your blog - 5 extra chances
4) Put up a Post on your blog about the giveaway - 10 extra chances
5) Send an email to your friends about the giveawayand let me know - 10 extra chances

How about that?" Good stuff right!?! Be sure to enter right away!!!

Comments

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai...

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...