Allow flexibility in your scheduling - hard and fast rules for your daily schedule should just not exist. There are some appointments or tasks that need to be completed timely and on-time, but allow a bit of wriggle room in your schedule. That, too, lends itself to relieving a little bit of stress.
Now, with that out of the way... UGH! I DID NOT NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! THE DANG THING LOCKS YOUR COMPUTER!!! But luckily I only melted down for a few minutes before using my phone to go online and get the instructions to do a system restore for my operating system. Let me share with you how I did a system restore (I have Windows XP). *Be sure to follow your system's user guide for quick and effective system restore to bypass this virus.* Here's how I got my system back up and running:
- Press and hold power button until system shuts down. Wait 10-30 seconds.
- Reboot while tapping F8 to open the Advanced Windows Options menu.
- Select Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- The screen will flash partition commands (don't panic).
- The system will start with the welcome screen.
- A command window will then open, as soon as you see the flashing command prompt quickly type "explorer" and hit enter. You do not need the quotes, just the letters for "explorer", but do it quickly. Unfortunately with this particular virus you don't have much time to bypass before it locks our system.
- A screen will then pop up giving you the option to select "No" to do a system restore.
- Select a date when you didn't have the virus and allow the system to run the restore and reboot.