Monday, September 5, 2011

La Push Baby... It's La Push! Part One

WARNING:  This post is pic heavy!!!
Ok, so here are some of my pics from La Push.  This place is... well.... special!  It is so much more than what I expected from reading about it or seeing it in Twilight (note... the La Push beach shown in the movie IS NOT in La Push which is a shame because the actual La Push is AMAZING.  I did not know this until my visit.).  This place NEEDED to be seen and I don't think I ever would have if it wasn't for Stephenie Meyer's Twilight.  The minute we arrived I felt very at peace and connected.  The air smelled very clean and the water was a jewel-toned blue.  The seagulls calling out in the background were the perfect touch to make this experience UNFORGETTABLE!!!  I just cannot say enough about how wonderful La Push is.  So instead, I will just shut up and show you a few of the MANY INCREDIBLE shots that I got the day I visited my new favorite place in the world.









Do you like how I finished this off?  OF COURSE I had to end this with the gratuitous forest shot!  It's very "Twilighty" don't you think?  hahahahahaha!  Anyway, swing by tomorrow for part two of my visit to La Push, WA.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I knew it wasn't in the movie...as I read the first director's book about the movie and they didn't have the budget :( same with Forks :( VERY VERY VERY cool pics!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee them! :):):):):):):):):):):)