Friday, August 12, 2011

I Von To Suck Your Blah....

I can't believe my Guest Spot on the Tickled Pink Design Team is coming to an end!!! :_(  It has been so wonderful playing with all the Pink Ladies and even more fun to play with these WONDERFUL images.  Didn't I say that you would want them all!?!  Remember, all of these images will be available August 15th.  So today is Vampire Lestat.  What can I say about this image that the picture above doesn't say for me?!?  He is just one cool cat!!!  And this one certainly gave me a run for my money with the cool grey Copics!  Sooooo fun!

Ok, let's talk Copic saturation... here's the back of Vampire Lestat.

OH!  I am super proud of this one.  Mostly because I only had a couple of areas of bleed through.  The yellow border was probably the majority of it since I did multiple applications to get the intense color I was looking for.  And look... only a spec of red!!!  If only my Copic students could see me now!  HAHAHAHAHA!

Well, that is it for me and the Tickled Pink Stamps Sneak Peeks!!!  I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects and I hope you Copic colorers out there got a little something out of these posts.  Thanks again to Tickled Pink for asking me to be part of this release... I had a BLAST!!!  And as always, I appreciate everyone's kind comments.  Don't forget to set a reminder for the August 15th release over at Tickled Pink Stamps and click HERE to see all of the design team's wonderful creations!!!

4 comments:

ART OF NAIL said...

nice!♥

Melanie said...

Danielle...you'd literally cringe at the back of my images! lol If ever we manage to get together some time, you are forbidden from flipping over my papers. ;)

Seriously lady...you're rockin' these stamps! Your colouring is superb...love all the depth with those greys. And this layout...fabulous! It perfect for showcasing the image. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME Danielle! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that Dracula and loving the red paper! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

chilli pip said...

Hi there long time no see. For some reason I have not visited for an age but just had a good look around your blog your colouring is spectacular.
Have a wonderful weekend.