Skip to main content

Customized Miracle Treatments

Some time ago I was catapulted into caring for my own nails! I know that some of you can relate; with the extreme turn in the economy I just couldn't afford to pay to get my nails done professionally. But that also resulted in having to remove the fake nails that I had filled and refilled for the past nine years... YIKES. My nails were in a terrible state and I did quite a bit of research into "nail repair" products. I started with nail strengtheners. NOPE, that didn't work. Now instead of weak, tearing nails, I was left with super brittle nails that almost seemed to shatter with the slightest bump. I then turned to nail fortifiers that kind of worked but also seemed to peel off my nails in a hurry. Finally I found Nail-Aid! These products ROCK! Unlike any other products I've found these products come with a 30 day, 100% satisfaction guaranty. At a price of $6.50/bottle and free shipping with the purchase of two or more bottles, the price rocks too! On top of that, there is no animal testing on their products, they are environmentally friendly in the production of their products and they are health conscious by only producing products that are formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate free. Now... let me talk A LOT about these incredible products. I have not used them all, but I fully intend to.

The first product that I tried from Nail-Aid was Clear Liquid Bandage for my many torn nails. This product worked every bit of the way it was described on the website. Oh, and speaking of the website... you will NOT FIND an easier website to find EXACTLY the nail products you need. Just click on the product name that appears over the bottle and another screen will open showing you with words and pictures what the product is intended to treat. It will even tell you all the ingredients and directions for use. You will have everything you need to know about the product so that you are sure you made the right purchase. Just like their products, the website is AMAZING! Even if you don't purchase their products, check out the site because it's like no other!

The second product I tried (because I had to buy two bottles for free shipping) was the Pink Natural Growth Therapy. Now THIS product changed EVERYTHING about having to do my own nails. This product made me fall in love with doing my own nails; in fact, I ended up going back and buying more bottles. Every time I applied a coat of this growth therapy, my nails looked clean and strong and sparkley! The polish has a pink tint to it that brightens both the pink and the white of the natural nail. And grow they did! As I wrote in yesterday's post... NOTHING compares to this nail growth therapy in my opinion. I love, love, love these products. Why do I even consider trying anything else? Well, because like most women I am on a never ending search for something better. As of right now I can honestly say that I haven't found it. These products are miracle products. The next two products that I will be purchasing will be the Cuticle Cure to compare with Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme and Creative's Solar Oil, and Nail-Aid's Brush on wrap. I should just go ahead and pick up a couple of bottles of my Pink Natural Growth Therapy while I'm at it! [Wink]
To find out more about Anise Cosmetics (the makers of Nail-Aid), click here! To find a Nail-Aid nail treatment of your own click here.

Comments

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Blog Hop

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!  IT'S HERE!!!  Breaking Dawn pt. 2 opens today and we're kicking the fun off with a Twilight Breaking Dawn Blog Hop!!!!  You should be arriving from Kelli's blog.  Isn't her tag AWESOME!?!?!   If you're just now joining the hop, you WILL want to start the hop at the beginning... trust me, you don't want to miss anything from this group of talented ladies.  Here's the whole hop list: Alison Laura Rebecca Kelli ME<== You Are HERE!!! Sugar Stephanie And now for MY project.... BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG CANDY AT THE END!!! Here's my Twilighty keepsake box!!!  I had an absolute BLAST making this box and will be using it to hold all my pictures from Forks and La Push as well as pics from the various premiere parties I've attended/hosted over the years. This originally started out as a faux book box.  I painted the spine black using acrylic paint and covered the rest using paper from the DCWV Immortal Love

The Inventor Of the TV Dinner Should Be Slapped!

Close observation of my eating shows that I can scarf my tuna casserole at an alarming rate. I sit in front of the TV to eat my dinner and 5 minutes later I am pushing the plate away with little to no memory of ever have eaten. That is interesting to me because, you see, I LOVE FOOD! I also LOVE being thin. These facts SHOULD come to life by the knowledge that if I took smaller bites and chewed thoroughly , not only would I get to enjoy my food that much longer, but I would also be burning more calories (yes, the activity of chewing burns calories!!!!)! And on top of THAT amazing knowledge, my body would also be able to process the food I eat much better therefore more of the food I consume would be utilized to help build my lean mean body. So what the heck is up???? Why DON'T I slow down my eating knowing all these amazing benefits? What's causing this little glitch? Those are the very questions I asked myself at the start of this year. I knew the answer before I ever wrote th